Mini Plantain Bundt Cakes
1 yellow plantain (peeled)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon coconut sugar
1 teaspoon almond essence
1. Preheat oven to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit. (Lower temperature to 275 Degrees Fahrenheit after preheating)
2. Chop the peeled plantain
3. Add plantain to blender and pulse until the texture is smooth
4. Add other ingredients: olive oil, egg. Baking powder and almond essence
5. Again pulse the mixture until smooth.
6. Grease the mini bundt cake pan (make sure the parts in the middle are greased too.
7. Bake them for ten minutes
8. Remove the mini bundt cake pan from oven and allow to cool.
9. After cooling then remove the mini bundt cakes (try loosening the edges first)
10. Handle with care these are very delicate
11. After cooling plate them up and grate the local chocolate over them.
(2 blocks per 2 cakes) grated chocolate from a local chocolate bar (70% cocoa)
Serve the banana ice cream
(Using the banana ice cream recipe in the previous blog post)